The Trust provides its services from the following locations:
New Cross Hospital - secondary and tertiary services, maternity, Accident & Emergency, critical care and outpatients.
West Park Hospital - rehabilitation inpatient and day care services, therapy services and outpatients.
- More than 20 Community sites - community services for children and adults, Walk in Centres and therapy and rehabilitation services.
- Cannock Chase Hospital – general surgery, orthopaedics, breast surgery, urology, dermatology, and medical day case investigations and treatment (including endoscopy).
The Trust has a comprehensive clinical service portfolio across community, secondary and tertiary services.
Our services are split into three divisions:
- Critical Care Services (Theatres / Integrated Critical Care Unit (ICCU)/Chronic Pain)
- Cardiology/ Cardiothoracic Services
- General Surgery
- Womens & Neonatal
- Head & Neck
- Outpatient Services
- Rehabilitation (West Park)
- Care of the Elderly
- CICT (Community Intermediate Care Team)
- Flexed Capacity
- Out Of Hours Team
- Dietetics & Nutrition
- Accident & Emergency Services
- Acute Medicine
- Walk-in Centre (Phoenix)
- WUCTAS (Wolverhampton Urgent Care Triage & Access Service)
- Minor Injuries Unit (Cannock)
- Integrated Health & Social Care Team
- Oncology and Haematology
- Adult Community Services
- Primary Care
- Sexual Health/GUM
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Children’s Services