Before booking Your blood test
Blood tests in the community are by appointment only. You will be turned away without an appointment. To book a blood test appointment please follow the instructions below.
- If your blood test is a ROUTINE request, please use the on-line booking system to book your appointment within 10 working days.
- If your blood test request is for PLANNED TREATMENT and there are no slots available to book within 3 working days, (note to check all venues across the city). Please call the Phlebotomy Line on 01902 442607 to book your appointment if there is no availability.
- If your blood test is URGENT, and there are no slots available to book within 3 working days, (note to check all venues across the city). Please call the Phlebotomy Line on 01902 442607 to book your appointment if there is no availability.
- You will be turned away without an appointment
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late for your appointment you may be asked to rebook
- New Cross Hospital bookings are for ADULTS ONLY (18 years and over)
- All available appointments are detailed online – please use all venues
- Fasting appointments to be booked for no later than 10am
How to book your blood test appointment
To make an appointment at one of our five Health Centres across the City of Wolverhampton, please click the venue you would like to book an appointment.
Please use all sites to ensure your test is undertaken within the timeframe requested as this may delay your treatment or diagnosis.
You will receive an SMS text message confirming your appointment details to the phone number inserted during your booking.
Please attend on your own unless you need support for language, mobility or with memory issues. Only one chaperone per patient will be allowed into the clinic room where appropriate.
|Alfred Squire Health Centre||Book|
|Bilston Health Centre||Book|
|Lower Green Health Centre||Book|
|Mander Centre Health Hub||Book|
|New Cross Hospital||Book|
|Pendeford Health Centre||Book|
|Phoenix Health Centre||Book|
|Primrose Lane Health Centre||Book|
|Warstones Health Centre||Book|