Joining the Bank
External applicants can join the Bank by applying online and going through the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust recruitment and selection process. All vacancies are advertised via the Trust website
If you require further assistance or any queries, please e-mail the team on rwh-tr.NMB@nhs.net
Substantive (Internal) Staff
All substantive staff wishing to join the Bank please email rwh-tr.NMB@nhs.net
Contents of the email should contain the following:-
- E-mail - Subject: Substantive Staff Joining Bank
- Full Name
- Payroll Number
- Staff Group - Registered Nurse - HCA - Admin & Clerical
- Your chosen Bank pay frequency - Weekly or Monthly
* Please Note - All training records will be checked upon application, if training has expired or incomplete you will be restricted to work Bank shifts within your substantive department only.
Student Nurses (Years 2 and 3)
Students wishing to join the Bank must have completed their second placement and complete a Registration Form which must be signed by Nurse Education.
You will also need to provide evidence of the following:
- Copies of CPR Level 2 (unqualified) dated within the last two years
- Manual Handling Certificates dated within the last 12 months
You will also need to have a new DBS disclosure with RWT for working on the Bank.