Phlebotomy (Blood Tests)
Before Booking Your Blood Test
Blood tests in the community are by appointment only. You will be turned away without an appointment and a blood form. If you are not confident with booking your appointment please ask a family member to support or your GP surgery to book on your behalf.
- If your blood test is URGENT, please could you call the Phlebotomy Line on 01902 442607 to book your appointment.
- If your blood test request is for PLANNED TREATEMENT or URGENT FASTING request and there are no slots available to book within 3 working days, please could you call the Phlebotomy Line on 01902 442607 to book your appointment.
- If your blood test is a ROUTINE request, please use the on-line booking system to book your appointment with 10 working days.
Please see below an example of a blood test form where you would find the details of what type of request your GP is requesting for you.
How to book your Blood Test appointment
To make an appointment at one of our five Health Centres across the City of Wolverhampton, please click the venue you would like to book an appointment.
Please use all sites to ensure your test is undertaken within the timeframe requested as this may delay your treatment or diagnosis.
You will receive an SMS text message confirming your appointment details to the phone number inserted during your booking.
Please support us to safely manage waiting areas to comply with national COVID guidelines:
- Attend your appointment at specified time – (you may be asked to wait outside if you are early or rebook if you are late)
- Please wear a face mask to all appointments to protect yourself, staff and other vulnerable people.
Please attend on your own unless you need support for language, mobility or with memory issues. Only one chaperone per patient will be allowed into the clinic room where appropriate and they must wear a face covering.
|Health Centre || |
|Bilston Health Centre || Book |
|New Cross Hospital ||Book |
|Pendeford Health Centre || Book |
|Phoenix Health Centre || Book |
|Primrose Lane Health Centre || Book |
|Warstones Health Centre || Book |