On an annual basis, the department issues a patient questionnaire for quality purposes and to register the patient experience. This is invaluable to see what we do right and what can be improved upon.
In 2020, we received a response rate of 30%
Below are some of the comments received from the latest questionnaires:
- As I wasn’t certain what would happen on the day the nurses all assured me and gave me lots of information which was very helpful before I had the procedure.
- All of the staff members were friendly and professional. I was made aware of every part of the procedure and felt safe throughout. The team are a credit to the NHS. Thank you for all that you do.
- I was treated with kindness all through and with dignity no faults whatsoever.
- The whole process was conducted wonderfully well. The endoscopy staff were outstanding in communication, compassion and professionalism.
- The staff were all extremely friendly and reassuring as I was quite nervous, I cannot praise them enough.
- Staff in this department are friendly, compassionate and very caring, they make you feel like you matter.
- Every member of the team made the whole procedure less daunting y making me feel at ease as they were happy to answer any questions and spend time with care and attention.
We take all comments and suggestions seriously and, where possible, make improvements.
Please download the latest poster below.
Patient Feedback 2020 Poster (PDF, 463Kb)
We are always looking for patients to join our Patient Panel. If you are able to give a little time each year, then please contact us, in the first instance, by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not have access to email, please telephone us on 01902 695193.