The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR) is biggest change in data protection law for 20 years. It applies from 25 May 2018 and will allow greater transparency and control over the way in which your personal data is used. Personal information can be anything that can be used to identify you. This notice is a statement by the Trust to detail the ways in which we use, disclose, and manage your information. It fulfills a legal requirement to inform you as the patient as to what happens with your personal information and what rights you have in relation to such data.
The Trust provides its services from the following locations:
- New Cross Hospital- Secondary and Tertiary Services, Maternity, Emergency Department, Critical Care and Outpatients.
- West Park Hospital- Rehabilitation Inpatient and Day Care Services, Therapy Services and Outpatients.
- More than 20 Community sites - Community Services for Children and Adults, Walk in Centres and Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Cannock Chase Hospital- General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Breast Surgery, Urology, Dermatology, and Medical Day Case Investigations and Treatment (including Endoscopy).
- Primary care vertical integration GP Partnerships – As of 1 April 2023, nine GP Practices are now part of the Trust which will see RWT directly responsible for the delivery of care as listed below:-
Our Vertical Integration practices
- Alfred Squire Road Health Centre
- Coalway Road Surgery
- Lea Road Medical Practice
- Oxley Surgery
Penn Manor Medical Centre
- Tettenhall Road Medical Practice
- Thornley Street Surgery
- Warstones Health Centre
- West Park Surgery