Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) provide information, advice and support to help patients, families and their carers.
If you are coming to the hospital and want to drop in and speak to us, our address is below, you can also make an appointment to come and see us. We are there between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). The PALS team can be contacted:
Patient Experience Team
Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
New Cross Hospital
Zone C, location C2
01902 695368 / 695362
- Confidential advice and support to patients, families and their carers.
- Information on the NHS and health related information.
- Confidential assistance in resolving problems and concerns quickly.
- Information on and explanations of NHS complaints procedures and how to get in touch with someone who can help.
- Information on how you can get more involved in your own healthcare and the NHS locally.
- A focal point for feedback from patients to inform service developments.
- An early warning system for NHS Trusts and Patient and Public Involvement Forums by monitoring trends and gaps in services and reporting these to the Trust management for action.
PALS act on behalf of their service users when handling patient and family concerns. They liaise with staff, managers and, where appropriate, other relevant organisations, to negotiate speedy solutions and to help bring about changes to the way that services are delivered. PALS will also signpost patients and families to local or national-based support agencies, as appropriate.
PALS Poster in English
PALS Poster in Punjabi
PALS Poster in Polish