Would you like to join us as a member? We are currently recruiting.
Criteria for Members
To be eligible to apply to be a member of the Trust Council of Members, you need to be:
- Over the age of 16 years (we are particularly seeking applications currently from our younger members of the community)
- Have experience of being a patient or carer who has used the services of the Trust within the last 5 years
- Have good communication skills
- Have an interest in representing their local health service and improving services within the Trust
- Are not a current employee of the Trust
- Have time to attend our council meetings and actively contribute
- We are actively seeking to recruit a diverse council of members which is representative of our local population.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Being able to actively contribute to improving patient services and experiences in the Trust
- We will offer full training and support to help members in their role
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
- A rewarding role in your local community
- Would also look great on a CV!
Interested in applying? We would like to hear from you!
Download Council Member Job Description (PDF, 138Kb)
If you would like to find out more about what is involved in becoming a member please call us on please call us on 01902 694479 / 4111.