The Council was established in 2017 and is a group of committed individuals from our local community with a wealth of different experiences to offer the Trust. All members have been recruited as they wish to support the Trust make improvements and provide a link between the work that we do and patient and public engagement, and be our ‘critical friend’.
- Provide patient and carer perspectives
- Review performance monitoring data
- Support review on the Trust’s compliance with the Care Quality Commission’s five quality domains
- Review the effectiveness of the patient experience strategy
- Advise the organisation on areas for improvement
- Engage with the organisation where required in terms of providing membership views
Council Members with our Chief Nurse Cheryl Etches on the Council launch day 15/12/2017