Employee Online and Allocate Me
Employee Online enables rostered staff to view published rosters, manage annual leave and study requests and improve work-life balance by request duties on future rosters (4 duty request per roster period, pro rata). Other benefits include:
- View and book bank duties on the move with just a swipe-and-tap (subject to holding a bank post)
- View your time sheets
- See who you’re working with by viewing team schedules
- Reset and retrieve forgotten passwords
All rostered staff (non-medical) should have access to Employee Online. However, if you have not yet received login details, please contact a member of the E-Roster team on 01902 481900 option 3.
Me, from Allocate, is the next generation app designed for android and iOS phones and successor to Employee Online. It is free of charge to download from Google Play Store and App Store by searching for Me from Allocate or, if preferred, accessible also as a webpage (with reduced functionality).
It only takes a few simple steps to get up and running:
- Download the Me app to your mobile device (search for Me from Allocate)
- Within Me: Create an Allocate account using your preferred e-mail address
- You'll receive a verification email - you need to click on the confirmation link to complete verification
- Within Me: Enter this code: LTH
- Within Me: Enter your existing EmployeeOnline (EOL) or HealthRoster credentials
If you experience any difficulties in downloading and creating a Me account, or linking your existing Employee Online account, please contact a member of the E-Roster team.
Access Employee Online and Me (Web Version)
To access either version, please use the links below.
Allocate Me (web version)
How Do I Access Training Materials for Employee Online and Allocate Me App?
Please visit 'System Information and Training Guides' under Electronic Rostering on the intranet (please note that these pages are only accessible using a Trust device connected to the network).