The page provides essential skills and knowledge for staff who are being redeployed into different clinical areas due to the COVID-19 crisis.
The programme is freely available to all and eLfH have removed the requirement to register and log in, but if you do not log in or register for an eLfH account, then your activity will not be tracked and will not be recorded against your training record in ESR.
- To login or register for an eLfH account please follow this link https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk/
(Please note this is not restricted and you can submit any email address)
- How to register for an eLfH account please click here
- How to search for the COVID-19 resources please click here
- Most relevant units are in the section "resources for staff being redeployed" and "a quick guide to ventilators."
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
- Advice from Public Health England on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staﬀ Working in Critical Care Settings
- Resources for Staff Working in Acute Settings
- Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Settings
- Resources for Return to Work Healthcare Staff
- Resources for Pharmacy Staff
- End of Life Care COVID-19
- Wellbeing for Staff
To view your courses, you need to use the following web browsers, Chrome or Firefox
Click on modified basic ICU course on home page to view modules on ventilation and inotropes. Suitable for ward/redeployed doctors and specialist nurses and physios.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical advice and support.