Support Our Charity
Our Charity makes a real difference to our patients, their families and the staff that treat them above and beyond that provided by the NHS.
We support the Trust’s Vision to be an organisation striving continuously to improve patient experience and outcomes - to be safe and effective, kind and caring and exceeding expectation.
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust Charity Mission Statement
To make a real difference to the patients of The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, their families and the staff who treat them above and beyond that provided by the NHS through:
- additional facilities and an improved environment
- additional equipment that can make a real difference to patient care
- opportunities for staff training
- opportunities to further medical knowledge through research
How are Charity funds used?
Staff at Waitrose, Wolverhampton present a cheque for the Trust charity
We would not be able to continue supporting the Trust without the kind generosity of our supporters.
They have helped us to provide:
- Additional patient comforts – better quality comfortable furniture, additional furniture such as parental beds on the Children’s Ward and special support cushions used during radiation therapy
- More advanced, specialist pieces of equipment, not generally provided by the NHS for example a linear accelerator for the advanced treatment of cancer patients
- Items that improve the environment/ambience and patient experience
- Opportunities to further medical knowledge through research
- Children’s books and toys
- TVs, DVDs and other patient entertainment media
For further information on how your support can help us to enhance patient care please use the link below:
Our Charity - How you can help your local Hospital and Community
Cheque presented to the Neonatal Service
There are lots of different ways you can support us in our work, including making an online payment via JustGiving.com
, directly via bank transfer, by post or in person at the General Office at one of our hospitals. More information about all these methods can be found on our donation page.
Please also remember to 'Gift Aid' your donation. This will mean that we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It won’t cost you any extra. More information about Gift Aid can be found in our Gift Aid leaflet. Click here to download a copy of the Gift Aid leaflet
(Adobe PDF 166Kb) Volunteer RWT Charity Ambassador
We are looking for enthusiastic volunteers to join our team and support future fundraising activities and promotional events. Full training and support will be given and previous fundraising experience is not essential; however you must be friendly, approachable and enthusiastic about supporting the work of the Trust and the Charity.
For further information, please contact the Fundraising Coordinator on (01902) 694473 or email email@example.com Volunteer RWT Charity Ambassador - Role Description & Person Specification
(Adobe PDF 125Kb)
This volunteer role will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received. Please apply for this role as soon as you can, if interested. Host Your Own Event
Alternatively, you could host your own event, this could be as traditional or innovative as you like - cake sales, coffee mornings, sponsored bike rides, half marathons, head-shaves, make up selfies, leaping out of planes, masquerade ball – the possibilities are endless!
We can provide materials such as sponsor forms, donation tins / buckets and T-shirts.
Simply call the Fundraising Co-ordinator on (01902) 694473 to discuss your ideas and register your event by completing the Charity Registration Form
You can find out more about our work and our wonderful supporters by following us on Facebook and Twitter!