The Two Ticks status is awarded by Jobcentre Plus to organisations and employers who can demonstrate the following five commitments
More information is available on the GOV.UK website
- To interview all disabled job applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy, and to consider them on their abilities.
- To ask disabled employees, at least once a year, what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities at work.
- To make every effort to keep staff in their jobs should they become disabled.
- To ensure that employees develop the awareness needed to make the commitments work.
- To review these commitments annually, to plan improvement and to tell employees about achievement and future plans.