The Royal Awards recognise our exceptional individuals and teams for their dedication and commitment to delivering excellent services. The awards are a superb opportunity to celebrate the significant contribution of The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust staff, and to share their achievements for the wider benefit of patients, service users and staff.
This year we have introduced categories, so if there is a person or team who you feel deserves to be acknowledged for their outstanding work, get nominating. Staff can nominate in the following categories
- Individual of the Year (Non clinical)
- Individual of the Year (Clinical)
- Team of the Year (Non clinical)
- Team of the Year (Clinical)
- Leader of the Year – for an individual (employee doesn’t have to be in a leadership role)
- Excellence in Patient Care – team or individual
- Excellence in Innovation / Improvement – team or individual
There is also an opportunity for patients and public to say thank you too. The Patient’s Choice Award recognises an individual or a team who has made a real difference to their or a loved one’s healthcare.
How to make a nomination
- Read the awards criteria before you make a nomination:-
Rules and Nominating Criteria (PDF, 128Kb)
- If you are a staff member nominate online or download the form below:-
Staff Nomination Form (PDF, 154Kb)
- If you are a member of the public nominate online or download the form below:-
Patient Choice Award Form (PDF, 80Kb)
For further information about the awards, contact the Communications team via email: rwh-tr.CommunicationsDept@nhs.net or telephone: 01902 442600.
The closing date for nominations is Thursday, February 28th 2019. All shortlisted nominees will be invited to the awards ceremony on the evening of Friday, June 7th 2019.